Customer success is key
When it comes to professional services, Imprivata goes above and beyond. We provide our customers with a deep understanding of our technology and guidance on specific clinical workflow optimisations. Our goal and passion is ensuring your deployment is successful.
How we work
Leveraging our proprietary implementation methodology, Imprivata is here for our customers at every stage of your technology adoption lifecycle:
- Project Readiness: Imprivata experts evaluate your environment from IT and clinical perspectives to create a customised implementation plan that works for you.
- Implementation: Imprivata focuses on getting it right from the very start. Our team of project managers, solution architects, and implementation engineers work with you to manage, configure, test, and deploy in your environment, getting you up and running with minimal disruption to your workflow.
- Education: To ensure on-going success, we deliver role-specific training that empowers your administrators, project managers, network admins, help desk staff, and others to use, manage, and maintain your Imprivata solution.
- Optimisation: You need Imprivata to work as seamlessly as possible, so our experts focus on workflow analysis to transform your environment and ensure end users are more productive so they can focus on patient care.
- Maintenance: From platform upgrades to new functionality, we help you navigate changes at every point. Proactive system maintenance is essential to ensure you are getting all of the benefits your Imprivata solutions have to offer.
Why it matters
Solid deployment, education, and optimisation are crucial parts of a technology adoption lifecycle, reducing the risks that can come with new technologies. Imprivata Professional Services can help you generate significant efficiencies for care providers. With Imprivata, you're not just deploying a new system, but implementing a productivity enhancing solution throughout your entire organisation.